Thursday, August 14, 2008

Show No. 8 - Blaxploitation

Alive In Stereo's One Bad Mother... Shut Your Mouth! I'm just talkin'bout Alive In Stereo! Can You Dig It?

This week's show features: Isaac Hayes (duh), Willie Hutch, Quincy Jones, & some brand new/old music from The Final Solution.

Now Available For Download! Enjoi, & please leave comments.

Ed: Rapidshare is gone! We've purchased hosting, and have moved into a new era for the show. I'll keep you updated on our progress, but for now you can right-click the link above, and save as.

2 comments:

Megan said...

OMG Willie Hutch!
And I thought I was the only one who cared about anyone having anything to do with The LAst Dragon. If you haven't heard Syreeta, you should definitely check out "Cause We've Ended Now As Lovers' which is, basically, one of the best love songs ever written by a former Stevie Wonder pupil.

Wilds said...

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll check it out.

The Foxy Brown Soundtrack is absolutely killer, but I've been a little disappointed with the other Willie Hutch stuff I've heard. And the Last Dragon Soundtrack is great for the dialogue alone, if nothing else.